Careers at | Recruitment of Registrar/Food supply Officer Jobs Vacancy in PPSC through PSCSCCE-2012 Notification /Advertisement, Educational Qualification, Exam-Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, How to Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria Details
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), invites Online Applications from qualified and willing Candidates for
recruitment to 160 posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Service Combined Examination 2012. Interested & Eligible candidates are required to apply On-line mode at PPSC Website only from 15/09/2012 to 08/10/2012 . for more details just look into below this.
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Organization : PPSC
- Mode of Applying : Online
- Opening date to Apply Online : 15/09/2012
- Closing date to Apply Online : 08/10/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 160
- Age limit : 21 to 37 years.
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
- Selection Procedure : Punjab State Civil Service Combined Examination-2012
Jobs at PPSC /PSCSCCE for Various Vacancies Details
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) : 30 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police : 20 posts
- Excise & Taxation Officer : 30 posts
- Tehsildar : 09 posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer : 25 posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer : 28 posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies : 11 posts
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 07 posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess qualification below.
- Should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognizeduniversity or institution.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
- Candidates must have passed Matric in Punjabi or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of application.
Age Limit – Candidates age shall be between 21 to 37 years.
How to To Apply The Online Application:-
- Before going to fill the online application form please read the instructions carefully and ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process.
- Applications can be submitted online only through official site of PPSC website from 15/09/2012 to 08/10/2012 only.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.
Click here to Apply online for the post of PPSC/PSCSCCE-2012